Went to the doctor last Friday for a very quick appointment. Baby's doing well: heart beat is 150 bpm, head down currently, very active. My blood pressure's normal, weight gain on track. Next appointment in 2 weeks.
We had Lamaze class last Saturday, and us being first-borns, really enjoyed the class and the instructor. We have our last/next class this coming up Saturday.
Last week was extremely busy. Brian's cousin, who was due with twins a week before our baby, delivered premature twins on Wednesday. Everyone is doing very, very well, but it did make for a bit of a stressful week. It was kind of fun to go see the babies and see what they're doing in the NICU and think that our baby is doing the same thing. Now that I know that the head is down, I can begin to distinguish punches from kicks. It's incredible how little babies can be and yet they're still miniature humans. I think this is why little girls like doll babies so much. They're miniature versions of themselves, and something to take care of.
For your other enjoyment... I watched this TED talk today, and thought I'd pass it along if you have a chance to watch it (20 mins).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment