Juliana did fantastic at her 4 month shots, only cried a little bit. She weighed in at 12 lbs, 2 oz, 24 inches long, all completely on track. She is very healthy and doing fantastic.
She loves playing with her exersaucer, however, she gets frustrated when she can't put the toys in her mouth. Bless her heart, she certainly tries to reach her mouth with it though! So I've added some loose toys that she can pick up and satisfy the desire to suck on things and put them in her mouth.
Last weekend we went to the Westmoreland County Fair for a few hours and introduced Juliana to pigs, goats, and cows. Her attention span wasn't quite long enough to really enjoy it, but we enjoyed feeling able to take a trip!
Steelers fan or cuddly pjs? =)
Thank you so much for all the prayers for day care adjustments and reflux. She did much better this week with the reflux, she's now sleeping 3-4 hours a stretch at night, which is fantastic compared to the previous 1-2 hours. She did fantastic at day care, and I think it was a really good thing for me too. To realize that I can put her down in her crib to nap during the day, and other people can take care of her (outside of family), etc. Plus, it has allowed me to "reclaim" control of my house! Thursday, I was able to organize and clean the kitchen. Friday, I cleaned the living room (sans vacuuming, I didn't want to push my luck with her sleeping). Sunday, Brian and I cleared out all the tools from the incomplete bathroom in the upper basement and moved them to a new staging area in the bottom basement.
It feels great to get things in order and still be able to spend Juliana's awake moments playing and enjoying her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment