Yup, we are still here as a two-some! I finally have a (hopefully) final bump picture. Please excuse my bleary-eyed expression as sleep has been little at the Miller household the last couple of days...
I have been told on multiple occasions that it looks as if I'm smuggling a basketball. We have been to a park near us a couple of times this week to walk for about an hour, and I'll have to say that last night I was definitely "waddling." I assume this means the baby is moving even lower in my pelvis, but who knows.
In other news, Brian's grandfather passed away early Tuesday morning so we haven't gotten much sleep as plans for the funeral and such are being formulated. Isn't that how life is, though? Everything happening all at once! We are a bit anxious waiting for "signs," but this baby seems to be extremely comfortable. It has a tendency to push its foot (or heel, more appropriately) out my right side sometimes, which is definitely not comfortable, so I've been trying to push it back in order to encourage the baby to realize that it's running out of room and to get a move on it!!
So that's what the Miller's have been up to... We will continue to try and keep you posted on when this little one decides to show up, but as of now, it definitely seems like it'll be a few more days! I know a sweet cousin of mine is hoping for April 10th (although, selfishly I hope it's sooner than that!!) =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment