Went to the doctor today for the 21 week check-in. Baby's growing well, the top of the uterus is now at the bottom of my ribs. The heartbeat was at 145 bpm and the medical assistant had a little bit of a hard time finding the heartbeat, but eventually we got it. =) Baby's moving pretty well, I was reading in a magazine that those movements I felt back at 18 weeks wouldn't have been kicks but the baby actually flipping around. Now I might be feeling some kicks since the baby has grown pretty significantly since. Anyway, here's a baby bump picture since I've neglected to do one even from the beginning. I'm hoping we'll have a good picture of us next week at the wedding we're in ::hint hint to people we'll see at the wedding to make sure Brian and I get a picture together haha::
I'm pretty worn out, this week has been super busy with teaching class on Thursday, answering student's questions on homework assignment due today, working on the research proposal, failed experiments this week, etc. But we have an exciting weekend of getting together with friends, catching up on schoolwork, and Brian's planning on tearing up the shower in the basement, getting ready to install a pocket door down there, and who knows what else.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Ahhhh yayayayaya!!! I'm SO excited :) We'll have to figure out visits once I get up to PA!!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Callie! Looking forward to seeing you soon. Love you!
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful!! Congratulations to you and Brian! This is such an exciting experience and I can't wait to read more. You look lovely! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
ReplyDelete