Henley got some new clothes to celebrate her birth and it was fun to have a baby again who I could pick what she'd wear and dress her :-) Juliana is very opinionated about what she wears and sometimes this leads to a battle in the mornings... So, Henley's time will come, but until then :-)
We pushed through Juliana's nap to visit the NC State Fair which was right across the street from Brian's work. We had a burger lunch under a red tent, and Juliana was beyond thrilled to ride a carousel (like in Mary Poppins!) and have some ice cream.
7 weeks old
2 months old- see that strawberry blonde tinting?
Henley had her first shots at the doctor. She did great- it didn't help she was hungry and ready for a nap, so she passed out right afterwards. Besides a little bit of a fever the following day and some crankiness associated with that, she was back to normal soon. She weighed 8 lbs, 12 oz, 21.25 inches long.I was thrilled when she started sucking on her fingers. There were 2 nights right before Thanksgiving when she was consistently sucking on her fingers and she went 12-14 hrs between nursing sessions and sleeping most of that time!! I was ecstatic!
Wednesdays Juliana has ballet class. And sometimes, it makes the day so hectic that I have no energy to go home and cook so we headed to Chipotle (before all the food virus stuff). This was a sweet moment between Dad and his girls.



















No comments:
Post a Comment