About

The humble musings and adventures of our family

I prolly sick Mom...

This morning I took Juliana with me to the eye doctor (my 1 month post LASIK check in on my vision and healing). We were in the van, I was driving, and we had the following conversation:

M: We're going to go to the eye doctor.
J: Eye doc-toor?
M: Yup, the eye doctor.
J: I prolly sick, Mom.
M: You're probably sick?
J: Yeah. I prolly sick, Mom.
M: Okay, well the eye doctor you see for your eyes, not when you're sick.
::pause::
J: I sick, Momma.
M: You're sick? What's wrong?
J: I don't know.

Then when I parked the car at the eye doctor's:

J: I'm okay Mom.
M: You're okay? You're not sick?
J: No, I not sick.

The doctor's name is Dr. O'Donnell, but she called him Donald Duck. And showed everyone her TWO ponytails (one kept coming out and having to be redone), and the balreena on her shirt. By the way, she's a balreena too.

No comments:

Post a Comment