About

The humble musings and adventures of our family

3 months

Here's to 3 months! One day I imagine I'll be able to include some fun anecdotal stories about life with a baby, but for the most part, I feel stretched in all directions. A cousin was explaining to me that not only do I have a commitment to school and a PhD program, but I also have the "hats" of Mom and Wife. I think balancing all the roles are hard for anyone, but the person going through it is the only one who can truly understand how difficult it is for them. And I can't say it enough, Brian has been amazing and so supportive, and there's definitely no way I could balance my three "hats" plus my sanity without him! I am one blessed girl!

Updates:

1. Juliana's teething... Yup, I know she's a bit early, but apparently she has her father to thank for those genes.

2. I joined a local MOMs club (which I highly recommend, based on one meeting!), which has spurned a renewal of my fb account... Still keeping it to a minimum though, and I still think I'll refrain from putting any of her pictures up through that site...

3. I'm still working on thank you notes, and many, many responsibilities for school... Luckily, Brian's not picky about the kitchen floor being clean, or the bedroom swept... This will change once Juliana's mobile (i.e. I'll be picky about it), but thankfully, we still have some time for me to keep working on the balancing act.

4. We're putting in a new driveway. I don't know what stroke of genius (or stupidity) hit me to encourage this project to begin, as it has taken away lots of our already limited "free time," but I'm excited for it.

Things to look forward to: Juliana's teeth finally cutting through and her sleeping patterns resuming back to something longer in duration, family vacation next week to Pipestem, WV, getting projects for school finished.




No comments:

Post a Comment